Clarion County Broadcasting Corp.
William S. Hearst, President
2017-2018 WWCH/WCCR Radio is exempt from the EEO requirements because there are five our less full time employees.
Annual EEO Public File Report.
WWCH/WCCR Radio, 1168 Greenville Pike, Clarion PA, 16214 Employment Unit, has less then five full time employees.
The purpose of the EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c) (6) of the FCC’s EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following radio stations: WWCH-AM and WCCR-FM, both licensed to Clarion, PA and is required to be placed public inspection files of the stations and posted on their website. The information contained in this report covers the time period beginning March 31, 2016 to and including April 1, 2017. The FCC’s EEO Rule requires that this report contain the following information.
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by WWCH/WCCR comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period.
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment sources utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the FCC’s EEO Rule, which should be separately identified) identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number.
- The recruitment source that referred the hire for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
- A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c) (2 of the FCC Rules.